A detached building comprising a mixture of office / production / research accommodation from 21,252 – 85,204 sq ft (1,974 – 7,915 sq m)
Braemar House is an extensive self contained building which comprises a mixture of office and industrial accommodation. The office element of this building is arranged over ground and first floor levels and is available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Perimeter trunking
- Central heating
- Comfort cooling to part
- Passenger lift
- Male / female / disabled WC's
- Kitchen facilities
- Onsite allocated car parking spaces
The industrial element is divided into a number of working areas, including a high bay section, although the space could be reconfigured if required.
- Steel portal frame with brick & profile clad elevations
- High bay section with 11.7m eaves height
- Painted concrete floor
- 2 vehicular loading doors
- 6.3 tonne overhead crane in central high bay area
- EPC Rating = E (125)
The available accommodation is offered by way of a new full repairing and insuring service charge lease for a term of years to be agreed.
|Office||sq ft||sq m|
|Industrial / Warehouse||sq ft||sq m|
All figures above represent approximate net internal floor areas.